Who are we?
Nextech is a regional heating and cooling service company with a focus on maintaining your building’s comfort while minimizing costs and energy spend. We service a 5 state region including TX, NM, OK, AK and LA. While we are a local and regional HVACR service company we are a subsidiary of CMS Mechanical, a national service provider self performing in 29 states with 11 regional offices.
What specialty services do we provide?
• Smart programs for demand servicing of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
• Planned maintenance
• State-of-the-art call and dispatch center.
• The most cost effective HVACR component and equipment replacement.
• Most advanced PM tasking in the business. “We plan your work and work your plan.”
• Facili trac – our internet based HVACR tracking program.
• We also have an in-house broker firm that can facilitate all Services related to facility management – providing coast to coast coverage.
How can we lower your costs, while providing maximum comfort?
Our approach is simple, we treat your money as if it were our own. Our customers are our partners, so we don’t spend your money in areas that do not directly provide benefit. We also purchase equipment and supplies more effectively than anyone in the business, through our well established supply sources nationwide. Our buying power is your gain.
We service a 5 state region including
• New Mexico
See for yourself how Nextech can help you?
- Meet with one of our business development professionals to discuss the HVACR needs of your operation.
- Based on that information we will put together a comfort and cost strategy for each your properties.
- Review our recommendation and the interior climate smart solution for your company.
- You can then try our recommended services.
- Quarterly Review – See exactly how the Nextech PM and Service program has improved the interior comfort of your facility while reducing overall energy spend. If you like the results, you simply continue the quarterly service as long as we continue to provide you great service at a great price.
What do we have in common with other good heating and cooling service companies?
We service heating and cooling systems to keep people comfortable.
Where are we different than the other heating and cooling service companies?
We service heating and cooling systems to reduce operating and capital budgets. If you’re a building manager or an owner looking for proven, affordable ways to keep people comfortable – we should talk…
For a discovery meeting
Call us at: