The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers advances the arts and sciences of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration to serve humanity and promote a sustainable world. Membership is open to any person associated with the field including indoor air quality, building design and operation, and environmental control for food processing and industry.
ASHRAE will be returning to San Antonio, Texas for the 2012 Annual Conference. The conference is expected to attract some 2000 attendees from 60 countries. The technical program takes place Sunday, June 24 – Wednesday, June 27 and includes paper presentations, as well as, non-paper presentations.
The 2012 ASHRAE Annual Conference has set the tracks for the submission of papers and programs for presentation.
The tracks to be discussed include:
- Track 1 HVAC&R Systems & Equipment
- Track 2 HVAC&R Fundamentals and Applications
- Track 3 Integrated Energy Systems
- Track 4 Building Modeling Applications
- Track 5 Refrigeration Applications
- Track 6 Indoor Environmental Applications
- Track 7 Integrated Building Controls
For information on the technical program, special events, special sessions and general conference inquiries, contac Tiffany D. Cox–Conference Program Administrator– at email@example.com